Monday, November 24, 2008

This was an okay Monday.

I have a little more work to do before I can take most of tomorrow off, so I have to save my writing for places were I get grades.

- I presented the presentation over Saudi Arabia today. For having been so quickly put together it came out quite well.

- I went to the Bear's Den twice today. Once I had a few drinks before my afternoon class. The second time I had a few more drinks right after my afternoon class. There is just a really good felling about drinking with friends that I forget sometimes.

- I saw a foreign film. It was pretty good. Not depressing like so many others.

- I totally disagree with Donna's and Hannah's score for HIMYM tonight. While I might be willing to give it a low B, I don't see how anyone could give it an A. There was something about the pacing of it tonight that just didn't feel right, but I guess that was just me.

2 comments:

Khakionion said...

I thought HIMYM automagically got an A as long as Alyson Hannigan was in it.

TVDaily said...

Perhaps the highs and the lows were all due to the multiple visits to the Bear's Den.