Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas List

At this time of year I like to sit back and look at all the things I have and be thankful. I have my Rock Band set with plenty of downloaded songs. I have an iPhone with which I am always connected to the world. I have Lots of other things that I am happy to have as well, but there is always more. So here now are a list of things that I have not gotten my hands on yet that I would love to have (in no particular order):


  • Video Games - Gears of War 2 is about big guns and lots of blood. Fallout 3 this seems like a great vacation and I would love to go. de Blob seems like a cute little game. Little Big Planet might require a PS3 but looks to be one of the best games to come out this year. Dead Space is a scary game that I am sure would be fun to play with my girlfriend on a cold winter's night.

  • The Guild Season 1 - While my love for Felicia Day is limited by my inability to get over how much she reminds me of Michael Cera, I think she has made something awesome with The Guild. Season 2 is goinv to start being released at the end of this month, but I still want to see all the extras and commentary on Season 1's DVD.

  • Bluetooth Headphones - Specifically those made by Jaybird JB-200i. These will let me wirelessly play music from my iPhone as well as use them for talking on my iPhone. The need for more than one piece of headgear is in the past.

  • Shot Glasses - While the nerd in me thinks it would be awesome to shoot Pinky, Blinky, Inky, and Clyde as if I had just swallowed a power pellet there is the other part of me who would love to party hop on New Years taking shoots with people out of easy to transport rubber shooters.

  • Seasoning Grinders - After my parents talked about how they longed for a 1-handed pepper grinder I found one. As much as they might like it, I really want it too. After all, it is a bunny!

  • Books - I have so many books that I want. Most of them are about popular culture. But what else would you expect from me?


No comments: