Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why Did I Dream That?

So last night I had this dream that involved a guy I have not seen in 3 and a half years. He was an interesting friend from back in the day, but as we got older he got more annoying. So we parted ways. He was kind of an Opie type and will probably be a motivational speaker one day.

So he was in the place I stayed in Pärnu and just sort of hanging out. Why would I put him in Estonia? I really liked the place I was in there, but I have not even thought of him in over a year. I get why Rachel Smith was there. I at least saw her a few months ago. Of course, why was she using a computer? What was she looking at on-line?

Dreams are funny things, half the time I feel like I am living out some sort of "what if" of my life, but others I am just living out some sort of life remix. This one was the later, and I don't ever know how to dissect those.

No comments: